Top 10 Reasons to Choose BES
Business Extension Service can offer your business numerous answering service solutions to help you run your business more effectively! Many of our clients choose BES to act as their virtual receptionist and utilize a variety of our features. Some of our most popular features, such as HIPAA compliant text and email encryption services, online account access, and online on call schedule editing, are excellent options for those in the healthcare industry.
Reasons for choosing BES include:
- Increased availability for your customers: We answer 24/7/365.
- Redundancy and back up: We have emergency generators, back up phone lines, batteries, and email servers, ensuring we never go down when the power or the phone lines fail.
- No outsourcing: All calls are answered at our corporate office in Bellingham, Washington by operators with neutral accents.
- Dedicated account managers and supervisors: No waiting to hear back about an issue; all issues are handled immediately.
- Virtual Receptionist solutions: Affordable plans help you save money and lower your overhead. By not hiring extra office staff, you will easily save thousands of dollars every year in wages, benefits, payroll taxes, and vacation pay.
- Experience: We have been in business since 1972, and have over 40 years of experience.
- Top-tier customer service: We train our employees with industry specific skills and we have high levels of employee retention; less turnover means a better quality product for you and a more streamlined workflow.
- Confidentiality: We are fully HIPAA compliant.
- HIPAA compliant technology: Text messages and emails can be encrypted through our Secure Messaging application ensuring prompt communication while complying with HIPAA standards.
- Professional Services: 24/7 phone support, order processing, voicemail services, event registration, and appointment setting can all be utilized to meet your business needs!
To contact us for a quote, please use the form below or contact us at 800-628-7470.Not Sure Where to Start?